Pastor Dennis Gray
- Native of Harrisburg, South Dakota.
- Attended Augustana College in Sioux Falls and Augsburg College in Minneapolis.
- Met his wife Marilyn Rokke Gray while attending the Lutheran Bible Institute in Minneapolis. Dennis and Marilyn have three sons: Craig, Michael, and Timothy, as well as eight grandchildren.
- Was ordained in 1971. Served with wife, Marilyn, at Free Lutheran Church congregations in Grafton, North Dakota; Spicer and Willmar, Minnesota; DeKalb, Illinois; and Greenbush, Minnesota.
- Retired in 1998 and afterwards served back at Grafton, ND and then Minnewaukan and Devils Lake, North Dakota. He presently serves Alma in Argyle, MN.
- Also served the Lord in the AFLC at various camps and retreats, in the AFLC youth ministries, the school board and even in the original AFLC Bible camp at Lake Geneva, Alexandria, MN.
- Member of the Association of Christian Counselors.
- Pastor Gray is available for Bible teaching missions, evangelsim services and leading in discussions on depresssion and sexual abstinence.